TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These conditions shall come into force upon our acceptance of your order.
All other terms, conditions, warranties or representations express or implied whether made before, or at the time of, or after, your order or instructions, and even if contained therein, are so far as permitted under the sale of goods act 1979 and the unfair contract terms act 1977 hereby excluded.
2. Prices stated include V.A.T.
3. Carriage charges will be charged per order and include V.A.T. Difficulties of delivery on behalf of the seller or its suppliers either unforeseen or through no fault on the part of the seller shall entitle the seller to withdraw from the contract without liability, the seller cannot accept responsibility for any delays caused by the carrier company.
4. Your order will be accepted upon receipt of confirmed approval of payment. Once received we will e-mail you with confirmation of your order.
5. It is the responsibility of the buyer to order the correct part. The seller shall deliver the part ordered and accepts no responsibility for incorrect parts ordered.
6. Photographic images are solely for aesthetic purposes and should not be used as identification of parts. Due to the constant change and development of products appearance, some items supplied may vary from the online images.
7. The goods are supplied as per manufacturers specifications.
8. Subject to receiving notice by e-mail, fax, telephone or writing ‘consumers’ have a 7 day cancellation period commencing from the day of receipt of goods providing they are in re-saleable condition and have not been fitted / used. The goods should be returned within 14 days of notice.
9. Buyers orders accepted by the seller may be cancelled and should be notified prior to dispatch where possible. Any request may be made by e-mail or telephone. Bespoke / made to measure products are non-returnable. Original outward carriage is non refundable. Refunds that are accepted by the seller will be issued within 7 days.
10. In the case of damaged in transit notice must be given to the seller with 3 days of receiving goods, Any parcels with exterior damage must be signed ‘damaged’ upon receipt.
11. The law applicable to all contracts is English law and the buyer submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out on our website, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
2. Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
3. The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
4. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
5. We must be made aware of any delivery restrictions prior to your order being placed and any damages or shortages from your delivery must be reported with in 3 days of the completion of delivery.
6. If a delivery postcode is checked and deemed to be unsuitable for the proposed delivery vehicle prior to the door being delivered, you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements for delivery to a more suitable address or alternatively, in some cases, we can make arrangements for delivery to be made via a third party carrier in a smaller vehicle at an additional charge, the cost of which will be confirmed.